Listen and Learn

August 18, 2007 | 11 Comments

I ran across this looking at the PBS Teacher Previews. What a resource!

Listen and Learn
The WGBH Forum Network Offers On-Demand Lectures from World-Renowned Scholars Online
Grades 6-8 / 9-12

Educators have an audio and video library of scholars, authors, artists, scientists, policy makers and community leaders at their fingertips with the WGBH Forum Network, a free resource that offers audio and video streaming lectures from leading authorities. With partners such as the Harvard Graduate School of Education, the MIT Technology and Culture Forum and the Boston Public Library, the WGBH Forum Network has recorded hundreds of lectures that can be used in the classroom or for your own professional development. In addition to subjects such as history, literature and technology, the lectures include a series on issues in education.

http://forum.wgbh.org/wgbh

11 Comments so far

1.    hanly on May 16, 2010 11:08 pm      

Thanks for sharing! If you would like help getting in Blu Ray To MKV Ripperto the chat room or to listen, M4V TO AVI let me know and I’ll be happy to help.

2.    myprada2010 on July 30, 2010 9:44 am      
  3.    ZimmermanMegan on September 8, 2011 4:01 pm      

I think that to get the home loans from creditors you must have a firm motivation. However, once I’ve got a short term loan, just because I was willing to buy a house.

4.    Vyolet on September 29, 2011 9:35 am      

You Sir/Madam are the enemy of confuiosn everywhere!

5.    tvpeaefmmi on September 30, 2011 6:53 am      

7VklTt xevupksltqkk

6.    wrvzuyjc on October 3, 2011 6:55 am      

foNJn7 lsajyqxxjaqe

Name (required)

Email (required)

Website

Speak your mind